Monday, January 19, 2009

Come play with me!

I'm hostessing the Digichick Sketch Challenge this week - Come join the fun!!!

This week I am bringing you a template based off a layout by one of the Digichick's new designers: Dawn Inskip. I just love Dawn's layout that features a week worth of Project 365 pictures.

Here's Dawn's Layout:


Here's a picture of this week's sketch:



Pick up your copy of a template of this week's sketch HERE.


So what else I have I been up to? Lots of layouts and projects for some new publications I'm working with. Here's some of my layouts from the last week. You can check out my main Digital Scrapbook Gallery here: Jubeefish's Gallery.






3 comments:

LuAnn said...

Ooooo that sketch looks like fun!! I may have to whip something up - it may be a boost my mojo needs!! I'm actually guesting with Dawn in February!!! can't wait!!

Kimberly said...

That layout is SUCH a great way to capture 365! Thanks for sharing!!

LuAnn said...

Hey, I made it back - back to tag you!!!

Go to your photos folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of photos.
Go to the sixth picture in that folder.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged

have fun!!