Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Discount Shopper indeed!

The Sweet Shoppe offered a challenge to find out what kind of shopper you are.

You Are a Discount Shopper

You love to get things as cheaply as possible. You live for sales.
It's partially because you like to save money, but it's also because you like the thrill of finding a fabulous deal.

Of all the types, you tend to shop frequently but rarely by. You keep an eye on prices.
Brand names are not that important to you. You know how to have style without collecting designer tags.


I really didn't need to take a test to know that I love the thrill of finding a great deal. Today I ran in to Target to look for more little metal mailboxes (there were 0) and ended up buying a really cool revolving photo holder for my new desk at work (can't wait to hybrid glam it up), Yahtzee Free For All (under $3), a gel cover for H's Didj, a game for the Didj ($7) and some new lunches boxes for me, H, and K. I didn't need any of it really - but it was an incredible deal. LOL!

Check this out for yourself - what kind of shopper are you?

No comments: