Friday, May 05, 2006

Just another day...

Well, I should be getting ready for work but instead I'm updating my blog. Things have been absolutely crazy at work lately. I've been through four temps and had a to fire my only employee a week and a half after she started.

At home things are good. I can't believe the school year is winding down already. Katie has an Art Show tonight and her dance recital next week. Two weeks after that she's done with first grade. Ack! I'm getting old!

I've been getting lots of scrapping done and I'm looking forward to National Scrapbook Day tomorrow and participating in lots of online crops.

That's the update from around here - at least until I can figure out how to post some layouts I'm working on. LOL!

Happy Cinco De Mayo - translation - Drink lots of Margaritas today :)

Juli

No comments: