Monday, October 22, 2012

Everyday I'm Shufflin...

I went on a digi scrapping streak this past week.  Look at what I've been up to. :)

For the Lillypad BYOC Challenge - I just love Shawna Clingerman's Bliss kit and Kim Jensen's Cardboard Alphabet!

This little Boo box is the perfect size to put in a handful of treats to give to a teacher or co-worker!  I made this with In Your Nightmares digital kit by Traci Reed and Jady Day Studios (sweet shoppe) and Kelleigh Ratzlaff's Top Heavy Box template (digichick) which is one of my all time favorite box templates!

This cute little hedgehog box was made for Kelleigh Ratzlaff's online class about papercrafting.  It uses her Soap Box template (digichick) and Rotten to the Core by Julie Billingsley and Meghan Mullens (sweet shoppe)

Another fun layout with pics from Hannah's 10th birthday at Disney Quest.  I used Zoe Pearn's Live Out Loud kit (sweet shoppe) which is a great mix of neutral/white papers and bright pops of color elements for the perfect mix of traditional Zoe and art journaling.

This very simple layout features a pic from our recent visit to the Mojave Desert.  Yeah - it was only 48 degrees in the desert much to our surprise!  I used Homemade Memories by Caroline S, Valorie Brown and Flutter Expressions (one story down). 

I'm not big on multi-photo layouts, but for the Lillypad Product challenge I couldn't resist.  I used Boo-tiful Night digital kit by Erica Zane and Kaye Wineicki (sweet shoppe and lillypad). 

This has to be my favorite layout I've made this year!!!  This layout features Studio's Basic's Addicted to Lists kits that is free with a $10 purchase at Sweet Shoppe through the end of October 2012.  This is my attempt at art journaling and list making thrown together.  I think it's a neat way to document what it takes to go out of town on a whirlwind trip.

Finally I have my first page in Hannah's flag football album for this season.  Loving the Project Life format - makes it so easy!  Now if I can just keep it going.  I used lots of goodies from Michelle Godin (Teenage Boy Papers, Varsity Alpha, Handcarved Stamps) plus some pocket pages by Valorie at the Lillypad. 

No comments: