Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Project Life: Vacation Style

I've been working on our vacation album using the Project Life style layouts.  I thought this would be a fun way to document our trip.  I'm loving the results, however, it's definitely a labor of love!!! 
Here is what I have done so far - this is all done using digital scrapbook supplies.  I hope to scan in some of our memoriabilia to add in the digital album.  My daughter Katie and I are also working on Smash books with some of the cool stuff we brought home.


Day 1 Left & Right



First Day - Night - Left

I'm hoping to get a few more pages done each week so check back.  I'd love to hear your comments on how you think this album is coming along!!!  If you are looking for a list of supplies for this just let me know - the list is about a mile long at this point. 

No comments: