Thursday, August 12, 2010

What's New?

I've been a busy little beaver lately!  Lots of layouts, lots of projects and some good news.  I was super excited to be selected to be a Hybrid Babe at The Sweet Shoppe.  This is a dream gig and I'm still in shock that I was selected due to the talent there.  My head has been spinning all week with project ideas and trying to figure out how I'm going to juggle all my other creative teams and SSD.

I've also been busy creating layouts and projects here are some newer projects I've worked on -
This is a pic of Katie enjoying Ft. Myers beach just a few minutes after we arrived.  Jason's mom decided to treat the girls to a night at the beach to start off their vacation with his family.  The girls didn't know where we were going to meet grandma so they were super surprised and excited to find out they were going to get to stay at the beach for a night. 


This is an older picture of Katie from when we camped at Ft. DeSoto last fall.

Another picture from our Ft. DeSoto camping trip last Fall.  Hannah really enjoyed fishing by herself for the first time.  She caught a cute little fish thanks to a kind stranger that baited her hook with some squid while Daddy was out paddling in the kayak.  (Mom prefers not to touch any kind of bait other than bread balls. he,he)

I Love You More Hybrid Wall Hanging featuring I Love You More by Traci Reed at Sweet Shoppe
Full instructions and up close photos are availalbe on Traci's Hawt Mama Blog - check it out!

A little sneak peek of Chelle's Creations new Element Pack coming tomorrow -
hint: check out those cute stars!

Game Time featuring Batter Up!, Doodley Do Frames (coming 8/13) and Doodley Do Shapes (coming 8/13) all at Scrap Matters



Come back by tomorrow - I'll have some sneak peeks for you and a super cute birthday party idea and invite.  My little Hannah is turing 8!  Wah!!!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Cute stuff! Your layouts are very fun and colorful. :-)